Wednesday, June 10, 2020

#252 Winner and Top 3

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.

 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor,

Fred, She Said


The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...


#9 Judy
Comments from the DT:


Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge #252 in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 3 (in no particular order)

#94 Nana Connie
Comments from DT: I love the monochrome with the touch of red. A lovely simple design. 


#102 Valerija
Comments from DT: lovely colours and stunning layout

#40 Nancy E


Comments from DT: Beautiful card design, colors and floral embellishment

5 comments:

Pink Panoply said...

I'm excited and honored that you chose my card as one of your Top Three. Thank you so much and congrats to the other winners. xo Nancy

NanaConnie said...

I'm delighted that the DT chose my card as one of the Top 3! It's rare that CAS cards take those kinds of honors. Thank you so much.

Judy V said...

Thank you so much for the winner recognition! Congrats to the Top 3 winners!

willian vivian said...

Haven't you heard about cyber hacking company blank ATM card and how other people had benefited from it? I am Williams vivian by name, i want to share a blog and forums on how to get real blank ATM card,thank to cyber hacking company who helped me with an already hacked ATM CARD and i was so poor without funds that i got frustrated. One morning as i was browsing on the internet, i saw different comments of people testifying of how cyber hacking company helped him from being poor to a rich man through this already hacked ATM CARD. I was skeptical if this was true, i decided to contact him to know if he is real he proved to me beyond all doubts that its was really for real so i urgently receive my blank ATM card. Contact his email cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com and today am also testifying on how cyber hacking company helped me. I never believed in it until the card was sent to me, which am using today Contact the company now and become rich. Email: cyberhackingcompany@gmail.com 

Valerija said...

I am so honored to be one of Top picks. Congrats to the other picks and winners, too!
Valerija xx