Wednesday, August 7, 2019

#232 Winner and Top 3

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.

 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, Polkadoodles




The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...

#4 Sarah N
Comments from the DT: A super, great for a Harry Potter fan. Love all the detail.

IMG_4321

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge #232 in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 3 (in no particular order)

#2 Bettascraps
Comments from DT: A beautifully colored project, very fun. I loved every detail !!


#37 Paper Whims
Comments from DT: What a fun back to school card. something special to put in that lunch /back pack for an encouragement thought for that special person.. 


#63 Chris
Comments from DT: love the background and sentiment for this cute image.


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

Thanks for choosing my back to school card as a team favorite. I am honored!

Betta said...

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu!!!
I'm very honored!!!
I put the badge on my blog, proudly!!!
Thankssssssssssssssssss!!!
Betta

Sarah said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner!! How exciting!! Congrats to all the winners :)