Wednesday, May 15, 2019

#226 Winner and Top 3

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.
 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Before I announce the winner, we had to pick another winner for challenge #225 since the person did not claim their prize.

The new winner is #Crea Astrid


Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge #225 in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Now on to the winner of #226

Thank you  to our amazing sponsor, Crafty Sentiment Designs
              

The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...

#140 Mel
Comments from the DT: The painted flowers are beautiful. Lovely CAS design
Picture55

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge #226 in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 3 (in no particular order)

#113 Blankina
Comments from DT: A lovely panel card doubling as a bookmark. Love the mirror sentiment


#86 Lori Podolsky
Comments from DT: Everything is just ultimately feminine, from the colours, to the image and the layout
 

#39 Aunty Sue
Comments from DT: Fabulous colour scheme - great for the approaching summer


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

5 comments:

Blankina said...

Ohhh thanks for the top 3 spot, congratulations to the winners, hugs Blankina

Crea Astrid said...

How nice that I have been selected as the winner. I am very pleased with that. I'm going to email right away. Ladies congratulations.

Hugs, Astrid.

Lori Podolsky said...

How excited I am! Thank you so much for choosing me as a Top 3 winner. Have a lovely day. Lori xx

Lori Podolsky said...

oops, in my excitement, I forgot to say congrats to the other winners! xx

Aunty Sue said...

Oh wow thank you for my top spot congrats to all