Wednesday, December 5, 2018

#217 Winner and Top 3

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.

 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.

Thank you also so our amazing sponsor, Paper Nest Dolls


The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is...


#46 Karten Kram
Comments from the DT: Beautiful winter scene with adorable images,and love the pop of red on the card.   
These little critters are so adorable!  Every last detail is stunning!
 

Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge # in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 3 (in no particular order)

#163 Caroline's Creaties
Comments from DT: A wonderful card love the Christmas scene. The dies and papers all work well together. 
beautifully frosty card with a lovely layout

# 162 Maryann Scrapbooking
Comments from DT: An unusual design and beautiful embellishments.
 

# 130 Andrea Norris
Comments from DT: beautiful embellishments and card. I love the monochromatic look and fun image.
 


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

4 comments:

Maryann scrapbooking said...

Merci à la DT pour le choix de ma carte dans le Top 3.
J'affiche avec joy le badge sur mon blog.
Félicitations à toutes les gagnantes.
Bises.
MaryannG

Thanks to the DT for choosing my card in the Top 3.
I post with joy the badge on my blog.
Congratulations to all the winners.
Hugs.

Caroline said...

Thanks for choosing my card as one of the top 3.
Congrats to the other winners.
Caroline

Silke said...

O wow, so incredible! Many thanks for choosing my card as the winner. I`m so happy and of course I`ve contacted you by email.
Many greetings, Silke from Karten Kram

AndreaNorris said...

Thank you so much for choosing my gift bag as one of your top three and congratulations to the other ladies
Andrea x