Sunday, January 6, 2013

Meet Ali and Sandra! ...

Another couple of introductions......

Hi all my name is Alison and along with Ruth and Julie I am one of the longest serving members of Aud Sentiments. I work part time for the Civil Service, and the rest of the time I look after my beautiful daughters who are 8 and 6 years old. A full time job in itself as I am an older Mum! I have been seriously crafting for about 8 years and started blogging a little over 3 years ago. We have two gorgeous cats called Misty and Fluffy - girls chose the names - they are about 7 months old now. 

This is Ali's fave project..... 




Hi all! My name is Sandra, 26 years old and I love in the Netherlands! I have been crafting all my life, (I am left-handed, that seems to explain everything) and I started scrapbooking in 2005. I don't do that very often anymore, right now, I am totally addicted to cardmaking and coloring stamped images! 


Look out for the next couple......

2 comments:

Sandra H said...

These are absolutely beautiful and the colouring is stunning x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Booth gorgeous cards Ginny x