Wednesday, September 6, 2017

#187 Winner and Top 3

Thank you to all of our participants in this challenge.
 Each of the projects were so creative and the DT had a difficult time choosing a winner.



The winner of the challenge and recipient of the prize from the sponsor is..

#8 NJ Stamping Queen
Comments from the DT: Awesome design with a few elements and colors,love the sentiment script font too.


Congrats! Please read the following directions.  
You have 2 weeks to complete Both steps to claim your prize
1. Leave a comment on this post so we know you have read it.
2. email me with winner of Challenge #187 in the subject line so I can send you details on how to claim your prize

Top 3 (in no particular order)

#11 AJ
Comments from DT: I liked the muted but still bright colours and the simple design


#24 JanR
Comments from DT:  A beautiful monochrome card.  I love the large sentiment. 


#35 Dorothy S
Comments from DT:


Don't forget to check back tomorrow for our next challenge.

4 comments:

JanR said...

I'm thrilled that you chose my card as one of your Top 3! Thanks so much! Congrats to the other winners too.

NJ Stamping Queen said...

I'm so excited to have won a prize here! Thanks for selecting my card.
:) Marie

Dorothy S said...

Thank you for selecting my card in the top 3 - and congrats to the other winners.

sanpiseth40 said...

Congrats to the other winners too.


ลาลีกา