Thursday, April 14, 2016

#153 Anything Goes

Welcome to a new challenge at Aud Sentiments
The Theme for #153 id everyone's favorite... ANYTHING GOES!

Our sponsor for this challenge is My Artistic Adventures


Projects from our talented Design Team

Julie from Julie's Crafty Spot
                                                         using Halloween Spooky Bingo Cards

Suzanne from I Luv Scrapping Too
"Anything Goes" Halloween

Billie from Ink on My Fingers
using Shabby chic cupcakes


Elaine from Simpli Crafti
Vintage Bumble Bee Calm collage sheet




Ginny H from As I do Rodos
using Vintage Shabby Chic Boy 



Heather from My Art Jam
using 


Jennifer from Just Coffee Please




6 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous DT Creations! Love Jennifer's... Love the embossing and the papers, the colors... Just gorgeous!! Thanks for another fun challenge!

- Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
{Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
{Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
{Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

andree said...

Lovely DT work, thank you for a great challenge x

Cynthia said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and DT inspiration!

Granmargaret said...

Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

CraftyGirl said...

Amazing challenge, I had fun playing along and seeing all the lovely makes! Thank you so much. Hugs :-) See you next challenge!!!

TTFN,

CraftyGirl
craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

Granmargaret said...

There was a problem with my blog post for No 42 and I had to cancel my post and repost it. So I had to re enter my card, that is why there are two photos of it. No 44 is the correct one that links to my new blog post.