Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Challenge 81 Friend



Thank you to everyone that joined in on our challenge to create a project or card with a sentiment suitable for a mother or a mother and child.





The winner of the prize from A Day for Daisies is...



SuzyMcFloozy

Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 5 (in no particular order!)


 Beebeebabs



Donna



 Dora



 Hazel



ET


Congratulations - don't forget to take your badge!

Onto our challenge....



For this challenge we are so excited to have Stamp Art Design as our sponsor. Thanks so much!


Here is a little bit about them...Hello stamping friends! Thank you for welcoming me into your home and hearts.  My desire is to inspire hope and joy, with celebrations of love and inspiration at the heart of each drawing for you.  I am delighted to sponsor your challenge and I look forward to hearing from you.



OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see a card or project with a sentiment which includes the word FRIEND!  Please remember...no sentiment, no win!  


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B

Our Guest Designer for this challenge
Mian from Mians Crafty Corner





Helen from My Crafty Creations



Ginny from As I do Rodos



Laura from Scrappin' Around the Clock



This challenge will run until Tuesday, June 4th


15 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW I'm one of the Top 5 :) yay thank you girls and congrats to everyone else :) xx

StampArt Design by Kathryne said...

Love the "Friends" sentiments. The cards are very lovely. It's a pleasure to sponsor your challenge. xx Kathy

Craftdee said...

Thank you so much for my "Top 5"...I will display my badge with pride :-) Donna x

Kim said...

Thanks for a great challenge!

Allie Cat's Creations said...

Entry #9... this is my first time playing along with you all. I'm excited to be here!

Sue said...

Wonderful DT creations, thank you for a fabulous challenge
Sue xx

MommyScraps said...

Adorable examples from the DT! Thanks for the challenge!

Hazel said...

Thanks for including my card in the top 5 x

Jacquel said...

The DT cards are so pretty! Thanks for the opportunity to play along!!!

tshupile said...

Thanks for this challenge.
Anat

Mary Marsh said...

this is a fun challenge and I loved all the dt samples

Nicola Jayne Saul said...

Love all the design team creations. Thank you for a great challenge, Nicola X

Gail said...

I sent a private email today - please delete my last 5 cards they do not fit this challenge - so sorry [51-54-56-58-59] I am going to my corner now with a brain stimulator. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Lovely DT cards x

Anonymous said...

Lovely DT cards x