Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Challenge #46 and Winner Of #45

Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Anything Goes /Use Your Scraps challenge.  There were some great entries!




The winner of the $15 GC from Floppy Latte is...

# 75 Elena

Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 goes to...
#137 Ann English
#1 Tracy MacDonald
#98 Corry

Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges as well.



We have another gorgeous sentiment from TLC. Remember if you use it on the challenge enter your name twice for the drawing to win a great prize.

 Please pop on over to TLC and leave some love for such a fabby sentiment!

 


For this challenge we are so excited to have Mami Doodles as our sponsor. Prize to be announced
Thanks so much!
Here is a little bit about them... "I spent good part of my childhood drawing. I carried a pencil and paper everywhere and took every opportunity to make sketches and drawings.
Mami Doodles is my return to that era, I am again carrying paper, pencil and eraser with me at all times. I draw when I am in the waiting room at the doctor's,  on holidays and mostly, waiting for my children's activities to finish.
I hope some of the joy I have on creating these images show in the final result." - you just have to pop on over to the shop and have a look....there is a great photo in the "About Me" section!!!!  Just saying!

OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see the word LOVE somewhere on your creations.


Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B




Maria from Joyful Stamper






Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama






Wilma from The Busy Ladybug 


Krista from  Krista's Design



This challenge will run until Tuesday, January 31

16 comments:

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Wonderful challenge to help make a dent on the Valentines I need to complete. Thanks for the beautiful inspiration by the DT!

Tracy said...

YAY! Thanks so much for the Top Three pick ladies! Congratulations to Elena, Ann, and Corry!

Sonia said...

Amazing Creations from DT, very inspirational!
-Sony
http://sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

Henny said...

Compliment to the DT for the beautiful cards. Nice "LOVE" challenge too.

Greetings Henny.

Angella D. Crockett said...

Beautiful cards, everyone!!!! Thanks for the fun challenge!!! Blessings, Angie

2amscrapper said...

I saw this challenge on Trisha too's blog and thought I'd enter the challenge this time around. I'm a follower now.

Jacq said...

Fabulous Inspiration from the DT. Thanks for a Great Challenge.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

dj1952 said...

Awesome work by the DT. I love to see the inspiration by others. It was a pleasure to play in your challenge. Hugs, dj1952

ileana said...

Beautiful cards DT! thank you for a nice challenge and the inspiration, have a great day!

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Thank you so much for the challenge opportunity & for the fantastic inspiration from the DT ladies.
I had such great fun :)
Happy craftin'.
Lisa Walsh
Dreamtime Designs
* There is some candy on my blog if you're interested
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

Kimberly said...

Thanks for letting me play...love this theme

Sandy S said...

Awww - love the samples! Thanks DT for the inspiration! :)

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely cards DT.

Henny said...

Hello everyone. I have placed another card for your nice challenge.

Greetings Henny.

Carla S. said...

Fabulous inspiration from the DT! Thanks for the fun challenge and thanks to Paulette for the terrific freebie love sentiment!

Maria said...

hi! Lovely cards DT!
I can't post my project :(
Here is the link
http://mariabecskehandmadecards.blogspot.com/2012/02/sweet-bookmark.html
Thanks,

Maria B.