Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Challenge #45 And Winner Of #44






Thank you to everyone that joined in on our Anything Goes DT Call challenge.





The winner of the prize from Sassy Cheryls is...
#94... Delphine
Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.




Top 3 goes to...
#82... Rainbowlady
#28... Hazel
#201... Lalkygirl/Tracey

Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges as well.



The winner of the prize from TLC is...




#205...Sammibug



Congrats! Please email me so I can get your prize to you.

We have another gorgeous sentiment from Paulette of TLC. Remember if you use this sentiment for the challenge be sure to enter your name twice for the prize drawing.




We are so excited to welcome 2 new designers! Please stop by their blogs and congratulate them. They will be starting on the next challenge.

#136...Wilma
#146...Krista












For this challenge we are so excited to have Floppy Latte as our sponsor. They are giving the winner a $15 GC. Thanks so much!





Here is a little bit about Stitchy Bear which is one of the companies that have their stamps at Floppy Latte...
"Hi my name is Stitchy and I am Co-Owner of Stitchy Bear Stamps...we started this store April 1st, No Fooling haha..I live in upstate New York with my husband and two TEENAGE adults haha, I do say that loosely as they think they run the show here, NOT...
I been creating stamps for a little less than a year now and I am totally addicted to the craft..I started about 4 years ago making digital scraps and I knew there was much more out there, so a friend of mine introduced me to digital stamps...and the rest they say is history...I look forward to seeing all the beautiful creations come through...good luck everyone..stitchy xoxox"




OK, now onto the challenge. We want to see "Any Sentiment but you must use your scraps".



Here are the beautiful creations from Team A. Stop by next Thursday for more inspiration from Team B












Maria from Joyful Stamper





















Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama












This challenge will run until Tuesday, January 17


23 comments:

Rainbow Lady said...

Well done to all the winners and thanks for choosing me in your top 3. Love Cynthia x

Sandra H said...

Many congratulations to you all :)Sandra H

Delphine said...

Oh I have won, thank you so much!!! Congratulations to all the winners and to the DT for their gorgeous cards too! Hugs Delphine xx

Unknown said...

Great creations by the DT. Thanks for the opportunity.

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Thanks for the challenge and the beautiful design team samples!

Allisa said...

Just found your site, now your newest follower!

Bettina L. said...

Wow fab challenge;) Hope it is ok that the sentiment is in the image;)

Alli Devine said...

great challenge, wonderful way to use all those scraps up

Carla S. said...

Thanks for the fun challenge and the terrific freebie from Paulette! Fantastic DT samples!

Clare Lloyd said...

a wonderful selection of cards from your design team. x

dj1952 said...

Gorgeous cards by the DT, there's so much inspiration here. Hugs, dj1952

~ Barb said...

I especially love all the fishing cards, thank-you for the chance to play along!

Shari said...

I just entered your challenge for the first time, maybe first time is a charm, hmmmm.
Just so you know my "scraps" on my entry is ALL my paper. Thanks for having these fun challenges to enter :)

Sassy Raggedy said...

Fun Challenge. Happy New Year. Joann

...just Peggy said...

Great DT cards, Thanks for the challenge.

JennyH said...

Thanks for the challenge, had to remember to look in my overloaded dp scrap draw before automatically heading straight for my stash of 6" pads :)

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Hi
Thank you for such a wonderful challenge. I enjoyed myself. The DT ladies have been a great inspiration.
Hugs
Lisa
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com

Mrs A. said...

Not often I can join in this challenge with the right card so here goes. Hugs Mrs A.

Dorothy S said...

Thanks for the challenge - I need to use scraps! Thanks also for the inspiration.

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

What a great challenge! I think we all need to use our scraps more. And thank you for the freebie :) The DT works this week are amazing as always, thanks girls for inspiring us all along :)

Susan Hogan said...

Thanks for this opportunity to use up scraps!

Anonymous said...

Fab cards from the DT! Love all the variety! So happy to have another chance to dip into my scrap basket and use up my bits and bobs.

papertrails leaver said...

it's great to join in a challenge here at Aud! Thank you ladies! :-) Amy