Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Challenge #39 And Winner Of #38

Thanks to everyone who joined in on our Happy Birthday challenge.




The winner of from Glitterbabes is...
#66...Loretta Lock
Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.



Top 3 goes to...
#42...Kristi S.
#96...Leah Ann Gast
#13...Irene
Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges too!




For this next challenge I am so excited to announce that we have LOTV! As you all know they have the most adorable stamps!


Here is a little bit about them...
"Lili of the Valley is a UK Company which has a simply gorgeous range of unique un-mounted rubber stamps.
There are over 150 adorable images to choose from including the sweetest girls and boys, fabulous wedding and baby designs and of course an amazing array of Christmas cuties! www.liliofthevalley.co.uk is also packed with hints, tips, tutorials and the LOTV Design Team run a fantastic LOTV Challenge Blog and Inspirations Blog, so you’ll never be stuck for ideas on what to make with these really cute images"






They are giving the winner £10 LOTV voucher!

Here is a gorgeous card made by Bev Of LOTV





This challenge is pretty simple. Use any sentiment you want, just make the card/project with a winter theme. That's it!


Here are the gorgeous creations from the DT...














Maria from Joyful Stamper




















Gemma from Handmade By Gem




Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama




Carol from CM Design











This challenge will run until Tuesday, October 25







20 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats Loretta! Thank You for the Top 3, that's awesome :O)

Barbara Sproatmeyer (LM2) said...

Congratulations Lean Ann! Your cad was fabulous and well deserved to be in the Top 3. ;D So exciting! :D

Stef H said...

congrats loretta!!!!

awesome cards ladies!

hugs :)

LorettaL said...

Hi Audrey! I'm thrilled to win this challenge! What an honour!!! I tried to email you, but I don't have outlook and can't email you. Please feel free to contact me at LorettaL at shaw dot ca. I look forward to hearing from you!

Kristi said...

Thanks so much for choosing my card for one of the top three! I am thrilled!

Canne said...

Congrats to all the winners, look forward to playing more on this site

LaJanette said...

Congrats to the winners! OMG I have been dying for some LOTV stamps they do have the cutest stamps!

Hugs;
Janette

Ellibelle said...

Hi, could someone please delete my first link, accidentally linked the whole blog instead of the blog post. Thanks! And love all the DT creations!!

BrossArtAddiction said...

Thanks for teh challenge! Gorgeous DT Cards! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Carly said...

oooh my first time here and what stunning cards!!! Wow! Going to follow you guys ... very inspirational.
I have entered my own ... plain card ... but hey gotta start somewhere :)
xoxoxo Carly

Lena B E said...

Oh very beautiful cards from the DT team, i love them all! :) Very inspirational.
Hugs Lena

Unknown said...

Gorgeous and stunning creation ladies!!!!! Way to go!!!!

tellana said...

Really wonderful DT cards! Hope that you might like my card as well :)

Berry said...

Lovely challenge! Please ignore link 70 it only links to my blog not my post, my link is number 71 thanks & hugs Rebekah xx

Carole of Brum said...

Love this theme and have entered. Fabulous DT cards yet again. Cob

Beth aka BR-T said...

Oh these cards are amazing I love the stamps!

Cindy Groh said...

Lovely examples DT

Merlyn said...

Stunning cards by the DT..Thanks for the challenge

Aga said...

Super cute cards! Love LOTV stamps!

Liz said...

Super cards by the DT