Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Challenge #38 And Winner Of #37

Thank you to all of you that joined in on our Get Well challenge. I know that those are difficult cards that no one likes to make.





The winner of a $10 GC to Daisy Doodles is...
#3 - Ellen
Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.



Top 3 goes to...
#2 - Lalkygirl
#8 - Dora
#10 - Alie
Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges as well.




For this next challenge we welcome Glitterbabes as our sponsor. They have the most gorgeous images. You should definitely go check out their store.



Here is a little bit about them...
"GLITTERBABE’S ART is a digital stamp store specializing in a variety of images. my heart leans towards florals so you will find a wide range to choose from. All my images are done in jpg format only and all my images come with a colored image. Having that colored image is great when you need to create something in a hurry or just need that color guide. I strive for quality product and work hard to give my very best. I have tons of fun with it and I hope you do too! "


They are giving the winner 2 images of their choice. Thanks so much!



OK, now the challenge. We are going to have a nice and easy one this time after a rather difficult one. We want to see "Happy Birthday" on your cards and projects.



Here are the gorgeous cards of the DT...






























Gemma from Handmade By Gem




Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama



Carol from CM Design












Maria from Joyful Stamper









This challenge will run until Tuesday, October 11.




12 comments:

Sandra H said...

Congratulations to all you lovely winners :) Sandra H

Stef H said...

ladies, ladies, ladies! your creations are all absolutely gorgeous! thank you so much for giving me this fabulous opportunity to sponsor this super fun challenge! look forward to doing it again!

hugs :)

jillb said...

Looking forward to seeing all the entries - last time was great! xx Jill B

kiwimeskreations said...

Link 10 is an incorrect link - can you please delete it?
thanks
Maxine

faithnme said...

Just Gorgeous creations from the DT.. Great challenge

Hugs

Pulsatilla said...

WOW - the works from the DT are very gorgeous! Thanks for the great challenge! Andrea

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards ladies, all so beautiful and thanks for picking me as one of the Top 3, love it :) xxx

Jamie said...

Thanks for the challenge! :):)Jamie

martina's kaartjes said...

thanks for organising this challenge !
greetings, martina
x

Unknown said...

I love the design on this blog!

Kimberly said...

Thanks so much for letting me play...

Frances said...

Thanks for a fun challenge! hugs, Frances