Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Challenge #37 and Winner of #36

Thanks to everyone who joined in on our "Card For Girls" challenge. You continue to Wow me challenge after challenge.





The winner of 5 digis of their choice from Di's Digi Downloads is...
#142 Melissa Made
Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 goes to...
#46 Katie Tate
#152 lalkygirl
#18 tiggertastic
Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges from the link on the title bar as well.







For this next challenge we welcome Daisy Doodles. They have the most beautiful digis. You should stop by their store and have a look around.

Here is a little bit about them...

"My name is Jules aka Daisy Doodles :) I have been doing 'digi's' for a little over a year now, and I love it! I draw what is normally described as 'cute style' images. I tend to prefer the cuter side of images, it must be the child in me. In store there is a varied range of stamps that I sell alongside printable papers. There will also be scrapbooking kits in store soon. I would love to see anything that anyone makes, using my images :) I also have a challenge blog, where you are more than welcome to join me and my awesome design team. http://daisydoodlescreativechallenges.blogspot.com/"




Here is a lovely card from Joanne of Cardology Etc. who is a DT member of Daisy Doodles.






They are giving the winner $10 GC . Thanks so much!

OK, the challenge this time is "A Get Well Card"





It always seems like when I need one of these cards I don't have one so this is a great opportunity to build up our stash.

Our new DT starts on this challenge so be sure to stop by their blogs and give them a warm welcome.


Here our the DTs beautiful creations...































Maria from Joyful Stamper





















Gemma from Handmade By Gem





















Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama







Carol from CM Design


















This challenge will run until Tuesday, September 27.




7 comments:

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Wow thanks girls!!! I'm so excited to have won! I love this challenge too as I always need get well cards in my stash!
Hugs,
M

Joanne Gilch said...

What a great DT! All of the creations are fabulous!
thank you for posting my card. hugs, joanne

Karen Letchworth said...

Thanks for this awesome challenge. I am always needing Get Well cards, so it will come in handy. It also helped me really reflect on WHY we send Get Well wishes. Have a blessed day, and thanks for a great challenge once again.
Karen
karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I messed up on my first entry... Oops! So here is the the real thing for this challenge. I suppose the first one could work, but it would be a real stretch!

Wendy said...

thanks for the "get well" challenge!

Robin said...

Thanks for the awesome challenge. Love the DT cards too.

Jilly said...

Thanks for this awesome challenge. I like the way you have created a card that does not look flat despite the fact it is only one layer. It is so cute image.
sevgiliye hediye