Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Challenge #36, Winners of #35 And The New DT

Thank you so much to all of you who applied for the design team and for those of you who entered our "Anything Goes" challenge. I love those so much! I have to say that there is so much talent out there and I am learning so much from all of you.

OK, let's do the winners of the challenge first...





The winner of the $10 Gift Certificate to Whimsie Doodles is...
#252 Lena Katrine
Congrats! Please email me so I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.

Top 3 goes to...
#302 Norma
#111 Colette
#72 Silke Ledlow
Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges from the link on the title bar as well.

OK, now onto the new DT members! That was such a tough decision. Please give a warm welcome to the following new members of the Aud Sentiments Design Team. Look for their creations on the next challenge.




Michelle from Krazee Craftin' Mama


Carol from CM Design









For this challenge we welcome Di's Digi Downloads. They have the most adorable digis! You should definitely take a look around the store. They are giving the winner 5 digis of their choice! Thanks so much!

Here is a little bit about them...
"I have been drawing since a child and studied graphics at College many years ago, I now work as a Medical photographer part time but my love was always drawing. I started cardmaking about 4yrs ago when I bought my daughter a cardmaking kit which we did together, but I’m afraid I got the bug! My daughter preferred scrapbooking. I then started looking online at other blogs and this then became my passion and I loved sharing my cards with likeminded people.
I love stamping and loved finding images, but sometimes I could not find what I wanted so I started to draw myself.
This then has become my second addiction and I have never looked back, I love thinking of new images, and its just fabulous to see others take them and make them into beautiful works of art. Long may it continue!"




The challenge is a card/sentiment for a girl.

Here are the lovely creations of the DT...



























Maria from Joyful Stamper

























Gemma from Handmade By Gem









This challenge will run until Tuesday, September 13





14 comments:

She's a Color Queen said...

Congrats to the new DT! Thanks for the wonderful challenges - I enjoy playing here and checking out all the inspiration everyone provides.

misteejay said...

Beautiful cards from the DT - lovely selection of styles & images.

Congrats to the new DT members.

Toni xx

Penny said...

Wonderful creations from the DT, Im very excited to be joining you all for the next term!

Kimberly said...

Hey, thanks for letting me play...i love love the daisy card...super cute.

Catherine said...

Fab DT cards and congratulations to the new DT members!

Hazel said...

Lovely DT cards and I liked this challenge! Hazel x

Carola said...

Sorry, #41 had a wrong link :(

Carole of Brum said...

Thanks for a nice easy challenge this week, I think we all like our girlie cards. CoB

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for hosting! Wonderful DT - congrats on your new members.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

REally enjoy your blog site and a great challenge.

Kathlene said...

Fun challenge! Thanks for inspiration.

Karen Letchworth said...

This is my first time in your challenge. Thanks so much. Congrats to the new Design Team. I'm a new fan of the blog.
Blessings,
karen

mfc.melissamade2 said...

Fun challenge and fab dt creations!!!
hugs,
M

Anonymous said...

Girl cards are so much fun!!! Thanks for the opportunity again and again!! ;-)
Karen C