Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Challenge #29 and Winner Of #28

I just wanted to let all of you know that we have been having a lot of issues with blogger and are having a hard time commenting on your entries. Please know that we are visiting ALL of your blogs and hopefully this problem will be fixed soon.

It's time for a new challenge! I hope you had fun with the last one. Sometimes I love making cards that say nothing to have on hand, that way when I need a certain kind of card I can just add a sentiment to it.



The winner of a $10 Gift Certificate from Digi Chick is...
#21...Wishcraft
Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the link on the title bar.



Top 3 goes to...
#69...Marilyn Webb
#10...Liz Marsolen
#6...Carol
Congrats and don't forget to grab your badges as well.

For this challenge we are lucky enough to have Digis With Attitude. They have such fun images! If you haven't seen them you should go and check them out.

Here is a little bit about them...
"Digi’s With Attitude! is a Digital Stamp Company that brings sass & attitude to your stamping projects! Meet the newest attitude in town! ’Grumpy Gretchen’ is a sure beauty with sexy curves and very unique facial features. Her hairstyles constantly change, as does her clothing and element she is in. She is sassy and isn't afraid to show it! Everyone loves Grumpy Gretchen. We know you will too! All images are 300 dpi and come in both JPEG & PNG formats."

They are giving the winner a $10 gift certificate!

The sentiment for this challenge is "A sentiment/card for a male"

This is perfect as Father's Day is coming up.



Here are the fun creations from the DT...







Denise from i. ink. i. can






Gemma from Handmade By Gem






Maria from Joyful Stamper




































This challenge will run until Tuesday, June 7.






14 comments:

Carol said...

Woohooo!!!! Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! Congrats to all the other winners too. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

Vicki Fraser said...

Uploaded my mans card to mr linky. Hope you like it :)

Country Mouse said...

Joined your challenge this week, and your right...perfect for Father's day that is right around the corner. Dad cards can be hard to make! LOL
Love all these card samples, the dt did a great job...as usual!:)
audrey

Kimberly said...

thanks for letting me play, had fun...www.justwordz.ca

Anda said...

Thanks for the challenge, for once I have a male card to use!

Jenny said...

Thanks so much for the chance to enter. Lots of competition so far!

Mary said...

My first time playing along. Thank you!

Wishcraft said...

Ooh I won, thank you! Sorry for the delay, I've been on holiday... will email you now :o) Lisa x

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are awesome! I love all of the different ways that make us think of males. Hugs, dj1952

NancyD said...

Great idea for a challenge. Great work by the DT!

Shelly said...

Really fabulous DT cards, I love doing cards for males! Shelly x

Christine said...

Thanks for the opportunity to join the challenge.

Lisa said...

I'm so excited to have found your blog! Your DT projects are so awesome! Thanks for letting me play :)

http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

Michelle B. said...

It's great to get into the swing of things again, thanks for the challenge!