Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Challenge #26, Winner Of #25, DT Call And Blog Hop

We have a lot of exciting things for you during this challenge!



It is our 1 year anniversary and we are going to celebrate all during this challenge! Before I get to all that though I have a few announcements...






The winner of a $10 Gift Certificate is...



#39... Vicki






Congrats! Please email me so that I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.






Top 3 goes to...



#53... Tracey Brossasrt



#22... Mandy



#65... Joanna K



Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges as well.






It is time for another DT Call!



We are looking for a few new members to join in the fun with us! If you are interested in applying all you have to do is enter this challenge and add DT next to your name. The term will be for 4 months.






Your duties would be...



1. Create a project every other week



2. Comment on entries



3. Vote for winners



4. Be active in our Yahoo group



That's it! If you are interested just put DT next to your challenge entry.



OK, now onto the challenge...






We are so lucky to have Sassy Cheryls as our sponsor this week! She have the most adorable images. If you haven't been to her store you should pop over and take a look.



Here is a little bit about them...



"Hi everyone! Sassy Cheryl here and I’m so happy to be sponsoring the Aud Sentiments challenge this week. I have been creating graphics and have licensed my work to companies such as Kohl's, Hobby Lobby and Shopko, among others, for over six years. I started creating digital images about ten ago. I absolutely LOVE to draw and always carry a small sketchbook for those times when a bit of inspiration hits. It's been a lifelong dream to become a working artist, and besides deadlines, I LOVE everything about what I do! It really helps that I have a very supportive husband and son (they also can be my biggest critics!) Through the digis I create, I’ve met so many wonderful, talented ladies. The projects they make using my images makes it all worth it. ‘Can’t wait to see what you will create with my Sassy images. "






The theme for this challenge is ANYTHING GOES!






This is perfect for all you trying out for the team to really show us what you love to make!



We have another fabulous video from Catherine Pooler.



For more information on the products used in this video please visit Catherine's website. Catherine also has an upcoming series of 4 videos and the first 1 can be seen here. Be sure to check it out!



Here are the beautiful creations of the DT







Denise from i. ink. i. can












Lorraine from Coldwaters2






Audrey from Aud Cards



Maria from Joyful Stamper


















Now onto the Birthday Celebrations! Each one of the DT members has picked one of their favorite sponsors to make a project with on their blogs. The sponsors are giving away prizes on each of the blogs so there is a lot of goodies to be won! All you have to do is...




1. Visit each of the blogs and leave a comment (the drawings will be from the comments so be sure to leave one!)




2. Become a follower of Aud Sentiments




3. Leave a comment on this post about what you like about our challenges or any ideas that you would like to see




That's it! You will have until the challenge ends to visit everyone. Have FUN!






Here are the DT blogs and who is sponsoring them. Start with Ruthie and hop along!


















Audrey from Aud Cards












Scrappy from It's A Scrappy World






Maria from Joyful Stamper






Lorraine from Coldwaters2






























Denise from i. ink. i. can...









The challenge, DT Call and Blog Hop will run until Tuesday, April 26




59 comments:

misteejay said...

Congrats for your celebration...I'm off to hop

Toni :o)

happyglitzygirl said...

Great blog and happy birthday, blessings Hilde

Craft Confectionery said...

Great Blog, came over from Bugaboo stamps blog. Posted my link too!

CG said...

Love your blog, so I'm entering your DT challenge...thanks for the opportunity! Good luck to all.

Min said...

What an awesome Blog Hop - such amazing inspiration from your design team!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

BrossArtAddiction said...

Awesome thanks so much for choosing me to be in the top 3! :D

Hugz,
xx Tracey xx

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your first birthday Aud and the rest of the team. I'm so glad I could be part of it (at least for a while). Awesome DT cards, off to hop now. Will be back with a card soon.
Hugs
Dawn xx

Anonymous said...

happy birthday!
hugs!

Carol said...

Happy Birthday, I'm fairly new to the challenges - only been blogging a few weeks - but have enjoyed showcasing my work and seeing other peoples take on the same theme. Keep up the good work. Carol x

Unknown said...

Well Aud, what a fantastic hop that was - you have such a talented DT - all their cards were fabulous. I will definitely be back to post my card later.
Huge hugs
Dawn xx

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday! Gorgeous DT cards as always, and thanks so much for choosing my card in the top 3 :)
hugs Mandy xx

Jacqueline said...

New follower - first time entering your challenges.
Hugs ~ Jacqueline
madebyjacqueline(at)yahoo(dot)ca

mrsk06 said...

HAppy birthday!! Already a follower and entered the challenge and a hop i go! Great challenges theres nothing to chnage in my opinion! hugz x

Carole of Brum said...

Happy Birthday! I've done your challenge a few times now and they are always fun. CoB

Auntie Em said...

Lots of great stuff to see on this hop! I think I will settle in to see it all!

Really appreciate the great video tutorial on covering the brads. What a fun idea!

Thanks for sharing! :)

sioux said...

Another new follower, I've added you to my favorites, Happy Birthday too x

Dawn said...

Great DT Cards! Great Challenge!
Thanks
Dawn xx

Dawn said...

Great Cards Design Team. What DT link didn't work but my blog address is www.alwayscrafting.blogspot.com/2011/04/im-blushing-challenge.html

Asia King (aka Joanna K) said...

Lovely DT creations, perfect to celebrate first birthday! :)

Thank you soooo much for choosing my project as top 3! ;)))) Bigs hugs, Joanna xx

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy birthday from me too :) !!! Thank you for all the fun challenges and I'm looking forward to more!!! Love all the DT's ideas...hugs ~S~

Trish and Treasure said...

Firstly and huge congratulations to Vicki for winning! and Thanks for the chance to showcase my work this week in your challenge!

tootsie said...

Happy Birthday!! Awesome video tutorial. LOVE the DT cards. Hugs, Wendy

Shazza said...

Happy birthday, love the Dt cards x

Kathleen said...

happy birthday!
about to start on the op - have added my card.
i love that you don't limit the no. of challenges you can enter. love a good variety of challenges from inspiration to colour combos.
Kathleen Mc xxx

Sandra DeFalco said...

Fantastic DT creations! Thanks for the opportunity to play at your challenge.
♥ Sandi's Creations!
I love playing in challenges, and there are plenty of them around. Themes are important to me, and I'm not a fan of sketches so most likely will pass on challenges that are only sketches. I like variety, which you have.

Sharron aka Sharrahug said...

I'm a new follower as well & love what I see on your site as well as the great DT creations! Now I'm off to hoppin'.
Huggies ~
Sharron♥

~♥~The Navy Wife~♥~ said...

Wow! The DT are rocking this week, they have all created such beauties I can not pick a fav! Thank you for the challenge, it's always fun to play along with you girls. {hugs}

PixiesDelight said...

Congrats on your blog hop! I posted for your design team call and I am off to hop!
Bargainmama@mchsi.com

PixiesDelight said...

What I like about your challenges...they make me stretch artistically :)
bargainmama@mchsi.com

Inkypinkydelights said...

Congrats on your hop, and thanks for a great challenge. Judy x

Jacq said...

Gorgeous work from the DT. Thanks for a great challenge.
Hugs Jacqui xxx

Carole of Brum said...

Hi again, just wanted to say I like seeing a challenge that centres around a sentiment. coB

Julye said...

Hi to all the team and thanks for a fab hop and so inspiring great to see so many boy cards too, I have loads of them to make so all inspiration is good.
Happy birthday and many congratulations here's to the next one too.
Now what I like about your blog challenge, the variety of challenge themes and all the fab and diverse inspiration from your fab DT too keep up the great work.

Shelly said...

HI everyone! Congrats on your Birthday! Thanks for the hop and fab challenge! Shelly x

Kelli Green aka Cajunstampingqueen said...

Thanks for the challenge...wonderful DT examples!!!

Joan V said...

Thanks for the challenge. I am back with another flower card. I am so ready for spring.

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of sentiments (got loads of them, lol) so love that your blog promotes using them more often.
Jack xx

Michelle B. said...

Excited to get started on the hop!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome cards ladies...thank you for an open challenge...hugs ~S~

Dorothy said...

Thanks for the challenge and to the DT for the great samples.

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I like that the blog is simple and consistent! Great challenge blog!

Sparkly Engineer said...

I always follow your challenges. I don't often get to play but I always ck. to see what's up.

Mary said...

Great blog hop! All the DT creations were gorgeous! I'm now a follower. Thanks for the chances to win!

Arts by Sara said...

Thanks for a wonderful challenge and wow the DT Inspiration is awesome! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

Kimberly said...

Beautiful inpiration from your DT's. TFS!
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Tini A. said...

Happy Birthday to you! Love your challenges and I love bloghops :).
Happy Easter from Germany!
Hugs Tini

dj1952 said...

The cards by the DT are fantastic. Your challenges are always so nice. Hugs, dj1952

Ashley Nicole said...

Happy Birthday. Great DT card. Fun challenge. I linked my card, I'm #301.
Nikki
www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com

sammi said...

congratulations on your first birthday! Love this challenge blog! It's so much fun!

pinky said...

Brilliant hop, full of inspiration!! Congratulations on your birthday, the first of many I hope:) Keep up the good work, I love adding sentiments to my cards;)

Päivi said...

Happy birthday!

I´m quite new follower. Amaizing cards from the DT:s!!!

Greetings from Sweden!

Lisa xx said...

gorgeous dt cards xx

Paper Bagley said...

It looks like others are submitting more then once so I am throwing another your way...if its a no give it a chuck...do check out the Sassy Cheryl image I played with, I had to much fun with this one...Tootsie

Dawn Frost said...

Congratulations on your anniversary celebration! All the DT's cards are fantastic!

Tami said...

I love the great challenges I would love to see free sentiments to use

Terry said...

Thank you for this great challenge, I have been a bit stupid, cause I made my card Saturday and placed the linky to the blog, but forgot after getting the post live to link it back to your challenge blog, can I still play along? if not it is my own stupid mistake. Hugs Terry xxx

Craft Confectionery said...

Here is another entry! I love all the work that your dt did and love all the sponsors too.

Here is the link; http://www.craftconfectionery.com/2011/04/hey-there-hero.html

crafty Hugs,

Denise

K. Joy said...

Thanks for the challenge! Great cards from the DT!

Silke Ledlow said...

Oh no...I'm late...sorry! Here is my card anyways
http://silkeledlow.blogspot.com/2011/04/fttc115-my-turn.html

Have a wonderful day...hugs ~S~