Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Challlenge #24 and Winner of #23


Wow! What gorgeous projects for the Birthday challenge! I have to say that making presents and gift wrap is my favorite thing to do and I had so much fun looking at every one's creations! The winner of the prize from My Time Made Easy is...


#43... Mandy
Congrats! Please email me so I can get your prize out to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.


Top 3 goes to...

#92...SILLI
#9... Jackie
#22... Lynn
Congrats and don't forget your badges as well.




This time around we are lucky enough to have Sassy Studios as our sponsor again. They have such fun images to play with as you will see from the wonderful work of the DT.

Here is a little bit about Sassy Studios...

"Sassy Studio Designs is a fresh new company. We have been designing and selling for a year now, and we have been kindly received into the community of digi stampers and crafters. I started designing images shortly after I started stamping, reason being...I didn't hardly like anything else out there I was a young adult woman at the time I was engaged, had no kids, I wanted fun sexy images that I would enjoy using and my friends and hubby would enjoy receiving. I designed images for 2 other digi stamp companies when my wonderful hubby kept trying to get me to go out on my own. So in June 2009 thanks to the few faithful followers I had, Sassy Studio Designs was born! It has been a wonderful journey starting my own store. We have just grown so much these past months.I still try to keep Lindsay Dyer: keep with my original philosophy and reason for designing stamps, make them fun and keep them sassy...and yes sometimes even sexy! Lindsay"

They are giving the winner 4 digi images of your choice.



For this challenge we want to see Get Well cards. These are always good to have on hand so let's see your beautiful creations!

Before we get to the gorgeous work of the DT I would like to introduce our newest member of the team... Catherine Pooler. She will be making some video tutorials for us and let me tell you we are in for a treat because she is super talented!



Here is her first video. Enjoy!



For more information on the products used in this video please visit Catherine's website.
Catherine also has an upcoming series of 4 videos and the first 1 can be seen here. Be sure to check it out!

Here is the DT with their stunning projects using Sassy Studios images...





Maria from Joyful Stamper
















Lorraine from Coldwaters2




This challenge will run until Tuesday, March 29.



9 comments:

Gram's Treasures said...

hmmm I believe #9 of your Top 3 is Jackie R.

Joan V said...

I love making get well cards. Seems like I always need one to send to a friend or relative. Thanks for having this great challenge. Love Catherine's blog. I am a follower of hers.

Anonymous said...

Lovin the DT cards and the nurse stamp is brill :D

happyglitzygirl said...

Great Dt cards and a wonderful challenge, blessings Hilde

Susan Hogan said...

Love the nurse!

Susan Hogan said...

Tried to link - it keeps vanishing. I have entered this Challenge - thanks.

Kimberly said...

Awesome, cards. Loved your short video...Thanks for following me and i'll return the favor. Momo is a doll eh? Great idea to share new blogs out there..
www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Had fun making this card ...thanks

Sandra DeFalco said...

Awesome DT creations!!
☺ Sandi