Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Challenge #22 and Winner of #21

What gorgeous entries on this challenge! Thank you to all of you that keep coming back to play with us and to all of the new players as well. The winner of a $10 Gift Certificate from Inktegrity is...



# 8... Alicia
Congrats! Please email me so I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.


Top 3 goes to...
#16...Crafty Den
#27...Peggy Sue
#30...Shelly
Congrats and don't forget to grab your badges as well.


For this next challenge we have Kenny K as our sponsor. If you haven't seen their digis you need to go and check them out! They are amazing and super fun!

For this challenge we want to see some of those trendy sayings that we are always hearing our kids say.


Here is the work from the super talented DT...


Denise from I Ink I Can















This challenge will run until March 1st.




7 comments:

Peggysue said...

Oh my gosh, I just saw I got in your top 3!! I'm so honored. Thank you very much!
This is going to be a tough challenge this week, however, your DT has done some super cards.

happyglitzygirl said...

Great challenge and DT cards, my saying might not be so trendy with some, but very trendy in my house, blessings Hilde

Runnergirl Creations said...

Thanks for the great challenge! Wonderful cards, DT!

Gram's Treasures said...

I'm not sure how trendy you would think my sentiment its, but it works for me. Great challenge and fab DT cards!
Joyce xx

CG said...

I had too much fun with this! Thanks, and love everyone's projects!

Shelly said...

Hi girls (and boys)! Thanks so much for picking me in your top 3! Great challenge this time, fab DT cards and COOL sayings! Shelly x

Michelle B. said...

Jeepers, glad I checked ... I thought I entered back on Feb 23rd but I obviously forgot! Glad I made it into this fun challenge!