Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Challenge #19 and Winner of #18


Before I start this longer than usual post I want to first thank everyone for such a wonderful Anything Does DT Call turnout. It is going to be a tough decision. We will announce the winners by Friday. I didn't get a chance to comment on the last half of the entries and for that I apologize. I have had that awful stomach flu. I did look at each and every one of them though I promise. I feel really bad about not commenting. One of the things that I love best about having this challenge blog is visiting and commenting on every one's creations and when I don't get to do that it really bothers me so please accept my apologies.

OK, enough of that. Onto the winners of the challenge...


The winner of 2 digis of their choice from Karber Stamps is...
#101...Betty Wright
Congrats! Please email me so I can get you your prize and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.
Top 3 goes to...
#133...Sue Maclen
#70...Babs
#10...Denimo
Congrats! Don't forget to grab your badges from the sidebar as well.


This next challenge we gladly welcome back Robyn's Fetish as our sponsor. They are giving the winner 5 Robyn's Fetish digital products.

Here is a little bit about them...
"Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge. Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers."
Thanks so much!

The challenge this week is your sentiment can ONLY HAVE 2 WORDS! That's it! Easy!

Here is the gorgeous work of the DT...

Ruthie from Gotta Find A Cool And Funky Name







Scrappy from It's A Scrappy World



Maria from Joyful Stamper


Lorraine from Coldwaters2




This challenge will run until Tuesday, Jan 18.



Followers

Archive