Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Challenge #10, Winner of #9 and New DT

Click here for the September Candy Drawing

Well it's Thursday and that means it's time for another challenge. Before we get to that I have a few announcements.
First let's announce the winners...

First place and winner of a free Rubber Stamp or 2 digi stamps from 2 Cute Rubber Stamps is... #277 Mary C
Congrats! Please email me so I can get your prize to you and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.
Top 3 are
#170: Lori
#240: Spyder
#237: Priyanka
Congrats and don't forget to grab your badge from the sidebar.


Now onto our new DT members. We had such a hard time picking just 2 because there were so so many wonderful entries. After a lot of thought we decided to go with 5 new members. Thank you so much for all of your entries. Please enter again on the next DT call. We wish we could have picked all of you.


Here is the new DT!
Scrappy of It's A Scrappy World
Maria of Joyful Stamper
Lorraine of Coldwaters2
Dee of Dee's Design Blog
Gloria of CrafterGM
Please hop over to their blogs and give them a huge welcome!


This next challenge we are lucky enough to have The Stamping Boutique. They have such adorable images! Be sure to check them out. They are giving the winner of this challenge 3 digis of their choice.
Here is a little bit about them...
"I'm Tracey Malnofski, the artist and owner of The Stamping Boutique. My team and I are very happy to sponsor Aud Sentiments. My store has been open since September 2009. I've worked for InStyleStamps, Squigglefly, and TheDigiShack. I'm a professional artist and an active member of the Artist' Guild in my community. I have quite a busy household with a husband, 3 teenagers, 5 mini-dachshunds and an Appaloosa mare. It's noisy, but I love them all. I'm truly blessed. "


For this challenge the sentiment is "Best Wishes". Feel free to add to it if you'd like.
Here are the beautiful creations from the DT using images from The Stamping Boutique...

Emma from Two Pink Ladies




Susan from Two Pink Ladies








Audrey from Aud Cards




This challenge will run until Tuesday, September 14

8 comments:

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Miss you girls!! Congrats to the new DT :)

Hugs,
Wendy

XxJULESxX said...

Oh Wow gorgeous cards from the DT!!!

Priyanka said...

yuhuuu,thank u so much,congrats all the winner

Unknown said...

Congrats to the new DT, you are going to luv working on this team. The DT projects are gorgeous. Cheer Suzanne

Mary C said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as your winner last week! I am very honored to have been chosen. Congratulations to the other winners!

The DT have really outdid themselves on this challenge this week. All of your creations are gorgeous!

Happy Creating,
Mary C

Lori said...

Congratulations to the new DT! Fabulous cards!!!
Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top 3 - you've made my day :)
Love and hugs ~ Lori

Scrappy said...

Thanks for the warm welcome! I am so glad to be able to join such a fabulously talented team! :)

Benzi said...

Wonderful challenge! Thanks. Great inspiration from the DT and congrats to new team members.